We have taken the time to test the best wicks and wax for your vessels. For best use and to prevent fire and serious injury, please follow the instructions below.
1. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting your candle and keep debris out of wax pool. This will limit the likeliness of causing your wick to mushroom.
2. When burning your candle for the first time, please allow it to burn for 4 hours max to allow the candle to form a melt pool memory and increase the life burn of your candle.
3. Never burn your candles longer than 4 hours at a time. Allow it to completely cool before relighting. This is standard practice for all candles from any company.
4. Never leave candles unattended.
5. Be sure to place your candles on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Do NOT burn near anything that is flammable.
7. Keep away from children and pets.
8. Do NOT extinguish with water. For best results, extinguish with a candle core hook or snuffer. Blowing out your candle allows for the smoke to possibly contaminate your candle. This can also result in altering the smell of your candle.
9. Always keep your candle free of old wick trimmings, soot, matches, and debris at all times. If soot begins to occur during your burn, extinguish your candle and allow to cool before wiping it out.
10. Always allow wax to harden before relighting, touching, or moving. Once cooled, reseal candle for later use.
11. Always store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry space. Avoid direct sunlight.
12. Relax and enjoy your Pinch of Paradise.